Job profile- Unix /Linux/AIX administrator
Experience – 8 + Yrs
Location- Navi Mumbai (Ghansoli)
Prefer Male candidate only who able to work 24*7 at (Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai Location).
Roles & Responsibilities-
JOB DESCRIPTION :
· Experience in supporting IBM AIX (6.1, 7.1,7.2) and P-Series server technologies in a business infrastructure environment is a must.
· Experience of systems management using IBM Virtualisation technologies (VIO) is essential.
· Experience of supporting RHEL server technologies is essential.
· AIX or RHEL certifications relevant to systems administration would be preferable.
· Experience of administering and supporting multiple systems in a complex and distributed environment, including the day-to-day management of resources and issues.
· Experience of installing, configuring, and upgrading infrastructure systems, experience of NIM is desirable.
· performance of servers including but not limited to monitoring of CPU, disk space, memory utilization, I/O utilization, threshold alert warnings etc.
· Log a ticket for Unix Server induction.
· Racking stacking with OS Installation and configuration.
· Install Security Patches & Server Hardening.
· Creation of LPAR (logical Partition), Dynamic-LPAR operations, Hardware Management, Console (HMC) management.
· Provide support for Dual VIO configuration & management, VIO Failover, shared ethernet Adapter configuration, logical portioning, N-Port ID Virtualization etc.
· Provide support to application team in configuring new application setup which includes Installing necessary OS & application packages with the help of application vendor.
· Perform sever hardening, cluster configuration, enable policies, enable audit rules, enable kernel dump, version update, security patch update, based on frequency defined by Client.
· Co-ordinate with application & other stakeholder to highlight alert notification and should perform necessary action based on recommendation.
· Allocation of Storage Space as per application requirement
· Able to monitor & troubleshoot configured webservers (Oracle HTTP Server, Apache & tomcat) services.
· Configure production IP & make the server live.
· Add the server in metadata, As set tracker, start monitoring & application.
· Setup DR Instance and Test the Environment
Working days- 5 days working
Industry- IT Services.
Interested candidates share resumes at [email protected] or Call/WhatsApp at 91-8527391758, +91 98109 03806
For more jobs – https://mnrsolutions.in/job-openings/