Role: Technical Writer
Employment Type: Full -Time
Experience: 6-10 years
Domain- IT Software
- 6+ years of experience planning, researching, writing, and editing software documentation.
- Excellent skills in grammar, minimalist documentation design, and effective information architecture.
- Extensive experience in at least one of the following domains/areas (source code management, continuous integration, cloud application, continuous delivery, containers, Kubernetes, release management, or application performance monitoring).
- Great teaching skills that translate into amazing written work
- Must have experience in writing product manuals and installation documents.
- Experience using static site generators and managing docs as code
- Experience with some of the following:
- Using or documenting DevOps tools
- Advanced technical writing experience
- A rapidly scaling start-up environment
- Collaborate with in-office members and remote members across countries and time zones
- Highly organized and able to club and prioritise numerous issues and projects
- Able to succeed in a globally distributed work environment
- Structure: Ensure newly developed content uses content topic types to make product documentation easier to scan.
- Organization: Ensure that product documentation pages are well organised using good naming and logical groupings.
Interested candidate share resume at [email protected]