JOB TITLE : Q.A SUPERVISOR
Basic Responsibilities:- Ensure thoroughly clean unit at all times.
- Co-ordinate with the hygiene and pest control contractors for the upkeep of the unit.
- Ensure SSOP are followed as per HACCP manual.
Organizational Relationship:- Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager
- Co-coordinating with the hygiene contractor supervisor for area allocation of staff.
- Issuing daily Stores indent.
- Monitoring of Cleaning and Sanitation schedule.
- Monitoring of Area fumigation and Vehicle Fumigation schedule
- Giving Maintenance Job orders and follow-ups on the same.
- Monitoring Cleaning of all machines and equipments.
- Monitoring Cleaning of Flap doors, hand wash sinks, elevators and dusting of all areas.
- Upkeep of hygiene and garbage trolleys.
- Check chlorination of cutting boards and disinfection box.
- Monitoring cleaning of floor, ceiling, grills, skirting, walls, glasses, mirrors and drains.
- Monitoring cleaning of trolleys, cutting boards, tables, gas ranges, moulds, oven glasses, baskets, pallets, conveyor belts, garbage drums and sign boards.
- Co-ordinating with upholstery cleaning contractor every 3 months.
- Records of monthly expenditure on hygiene items.