Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up of following vacancies of Pilots to be filled up from Senior Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320
Number of vacancies : 534
Stand by Panels will also be formed for filling up of vacancies against the candidates who do not join/leave the Company during the validity of Panel.
Selected candidates will be appointed on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 (five) years,
extendable for another 5 (five) years subject to satisfactory performance.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 35 Years (40 Years for SC/ST & 38 Years for OBC Candidates).
(Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules)
TECHNICAL/LICENCE QUALIFICATIONS :
• Candidates should be in possession of Indian
• Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
• Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
• Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
• Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
• Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
• Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
• Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL NOTE : Candidates should fulfil the above Eligibility Criteria with regard to age, qualification and should also be in possession of the technical/Licence Qualifications as CURRENT on the last date of receipt of application, Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) as well as at the time of joining. In case, IR Rating is not CURRENT OR there is any other associated requirement for RECENCY
(e.g. Renewal of IR, Familiarization, Base/Aircraft training), and the candidate is selected, the candidate will be required to pay the cost of training for RECENCY, before joining.
In addition, the Cost of Training required for the candidate to become ONLINE as per Regulatory Requirements, shall be borne by the candidate, before joining.