Applications in English only please
The Devon Alliance for International Recruitment has been established to recruit International Registered Nurses for several community nursing teams in our NHS hospitals and Trusts in Devon, England, United Kingdom.
We are hiring! Are you an exceptional nurse with 6 months or more Acute Medical Nursing.
You’ll provide high standards of skilled care and support during each phase of a patient’s care. Ward nurses provide care and treatment for patients staying in the Acute Medical Unit. They work as part of a team of health professionals involved in the patients’ treatment. Ward nurses are usually the main point of contact for patients, and often act as the patient’s advocate within the team.
Would you like to relocate to Devon in the UK?
Do you have your OET/ IELTS or in the process of obtaining them?
We offer an extensive and competitive relocation package as well as great benefits and career progression within the NHS.
• Sponsorship and visa paid for;
• No fees
• Paid flight to the UK;
• Airport transfers,
• Bank account, phone sim card, food vouchers;
• Free accommodation for 2 months;
• OSCE training and exam provided;
• Reimbursement upon deployment for OET/ IELTS, NMC Registration, CBT Exam, TB Check and Police Check.
• Free healthcare and schools;
• Opportunity and support for career development;
• Recognition of previous years nursing experience and placement on Band 5 accordingly (when OSCE passed);
• Full onboarding and pastoral support
• Plus much more We would love to meet you for a virtual interview for Nurses who wish to live and work in beautiful Devon.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ?2,461,833.79 – ?2,974,735.82 per year
• Flexible schedule
• Paid sick time
• Paid time off Schedule:
• Day shift
• Evening shift
• Fixed shift
• Flexible shift
• Monday to Friday
• Morning shift
• Night shift
• Rotational shift
• UK shift
• Weekend availability Supplemental Pay:
• Overtime pay COVID-19 considerations: Virtual Interviews
• Will you be able to reliably relocate to Devon, UK for this job?
• Do you have experience as a Medical Nurse?
• Nursing: 1 year (Required) Language:
• English (Required) License/Certification:
• IELTS/ OET Certificate at 7.0 or B respectively (Required)
• Nursing Registration Certificate (Required