We are searching for an innovative, well-organized MIS executive for Gurugram location with 2+ years of experience to join our growing company. The MIS executive’s responsibilities include designing and developing computer systems on time and to specifications, developing strategies, keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in IT systems, analyzing operations, and making suggestions for improvement. They also allocate resources, as well as assist with training and onboarding. You should be able to effectively manage risks and also protect data.
Roles and responsibility
- Designing, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting IT systems.
- Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
- Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
- Writing job descriptions for new positions, and assisting with interview and recruitment processes.
- Ensuring staff comply with company, as well as health and safety regulations at all times.
- Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
- Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Supervising the development and maintenance of websites and ensuring the protection of users’ data.
- Analyzing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Conducting research, attending workshops, and networking with other professionals in the industry.
Visit us for more jobs: https://mnrsolutions.in/job-openings/
Follow us on: