Designation: Manager- Accounts & Finance
Experience: Minimum 5-6 Year Post Qualifications.
Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Evaluating daily accounting activities and finding cost-saving methods.
- Oversees for entries of daily business transactions in the book of
- Tallying cash in hand at the end of the day’s shift and planning for bank
- Responsible for Bank reconciliation, H.O accounts reconciliation, stock
transfer and inter branch reconciliation.
- Submission of daily and monthly reports related to operations.
- Manage accounts payable as per contract terms with vendors and
- Responsible for the general administrative work of the Retail Store.
- Monitor and ensure the company does not go off the track from Statutory
compliances for retail store operations.
- Responsible for the overall accounting & finance operation of Retail
- Key Qualities: –
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with endusers and team members effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fastpaced environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a willingness to take ownership of
Accounts & Finance related challenges.
- Prior exposure on any of the Global ERP such as SAP, Infor, Microsoft
Dynamic, Oracle may add value on profile.
- Proficiency of MS office tool’s