Position : Lab Technician/ Sr Lab Technician
Department: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Haematology with flow and Histopathology Department
Experience 3years to 6years
Qualification -MMLT /BMLT
CTC Range: 250000/-NPR TO 400000/-NPR
Scope of work:
· Perform routine and non-routine tests and analyses using the appropriate technical equipment and instruments. Perform quality control and calibrate equipment if necessary. Maintain equipment in proper working order and maintain a clean work area. Manage sample area distribution.
Here is what you will do:
· Perform various biochemical, microscopic, Hematology with flow cytometry and Histopathology tests to obtain data for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
· Records lab tests results and assist in technical activities.
· Carry out all the tasks assigned by the superior time to time.
· Prepare requisition forms and record of specimen to be sent to reference laboratory.
· Adhere to all relevant health and safety standards while working
· Specimen processing as per defined SOPs in adherence to TAT / OTR (On time Report)
· Maintain all quality parameters as per QC Norms.
What are we looking for:
· Hands on experience and knowledge of blood collection
· Good Communication & Computer Skill.
· Flexible to work on a rotational shift – No Night Shift