Skill Set – Core Java, Spring, Web services, OOPS, Marking up Languages
Notice Period- Immediate Joiner/ Within 15 Days
Experience range – 3-6 years
Mode- Work from Office
- Strong background in Core Java and good knowledge of collection Framework.
- Experience with Web services SOAP/REST/API Proficiency with OOPS concept
- Experience in Spring Knowledge of Databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Experience in J2EE applications server like Apache Tomcat and JBOSS
- Proficiency in Markup languages like XML and JSON SOAP based web services (JAX-WS) Knowledge on Ant, Maven, Jira. Experience in the Retail and Banking Domain.
- Experience with the Agile development methodology. Key traits/Characteristics : Analytical thinking, Strong problem-solving attitude, team player, excellent communication skills.
- Roles and Responsibilities Java Developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/J2EE application development while providing expertise in full software development lifecycle, from concept and designing to testing.
- This includes. Contributing in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Writing well-designed, efficient and testable code. Conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging. Ensuring design comply with specifications Support continuous improvement. Preparing Documentation and training materials.
Interested candidates share resume at [email protected]