We are looking to employ an HR executive with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR executive is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy. To ensure success, an HR Executive should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Roles and Responsibility
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
Visit us for more jobs: https://mnrsolutions.in/job-openings/
Follow us on: