Arbitration ( Techno legal) for Leading Construction Group
Key Deliverable – Arbitration Matters
Qualification -BE/ B.Tech Civil + LL.B + Diploma in Arbitration
Experience -10-12 years
Industry Preferences -Construction
Job Location- Pune
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify the Legal risks and provide legal protection and Risk management advice to the management especially on contract management appropriate courses of action plan to be worked out
- Drafting and issuance of Legal Notices. Preparing responses to Legal notices received.
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents wherever required.
- Drafting of statements of claim/ Provide legal protection and defence/rejoinders/and various other applications involved in arbitration and legal issue.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Litigation and co-ordination with External Counsels.
Interpretation and application of various sections of Arbitration Act , Indian Contract Act etc.