Experience – 17 to 25 years.
Global Head Process & Quality to align quality across the Technology organization.
Process Quality is the responsibility within the Technology organization.
Provide functional leadership and vision in Quality and Process Engineering.
Lead the Quality Assurance Council
• Define and implement innovative approaches to improve quality through the introduction of new technologies, systems, methods and controls used to improve quality and enhance project agility in an Agile development environment
• Lead ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure the product engineering development methodologies are effective, efficient, standardized and integrated
• Improving the overall quality of what comes of Engineering before it gets to QE.
Strong Product Engineering / Engineering Services experience combined with a good vision for improving Quality & Operational Excellence.
Expertise in Agile quality assurance approaches such as continuous integration, automated unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, design patterns, domain.
• Experience leading and developing high-quality teams that produce results
• Proven success establishing and maintaining pragmatic quality engineering best practices
• Effective and inspiring people manager with a proven ability to get the best of people, set and communicate clear goals, measure results, hold people accountable, be an effective coach, and foster a learning environment. Demonstrates the ability to drive individuals and teams to perform at a higher level
• Very strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Experience supporting complex, fast moving development initiatives
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a preference to Master Degree