Graphic Designer Responsibilities
– · Design graphic assets like icons, illustrations, or patterns for websites, blogs, articles, infographics, eBooks, whitepapers, and landing pages.
· Research and brainstorm various design ideas for content and marketing.
· Review the work submitted by Junior Designers and share your feedback. ·
Ensure all created designs follow the brand guidelines.
· Collaborate with the product and marketing team to understand the project or campaign requirements.
· Help the management with the recruitment process.
· Compile and manage a design style guide to help the team understand the brand guidelines.
· Stay updated about the latest developments in the design industry.
· Candidate is well versed with Corel Draw and Photoshop with good visualization skills.
· Having good color sense & can think out of box. Graphic Designer Requirements –
· 3-4 years of experience working as a Graphic Designer, UI Designer, Video Editor or a similar role.
· Expertise in Packaging designing with print media is an added advantage.
· Portfolio of design projects.
· Junior Designers with outstanding portfolios will also be considered.
· Excellent experience working with various design tools, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, and others.
· Familiarity with design software like InDesign, Figma, or other similar tools.
· Knowledge of the latest visual elements, fonts, design techniques, and aesthetics.
· Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Graphic Design, or a similar field.
· Creative individual with an artistic mind. · Attention to detail.
· Good time management skills.
· Ability to work on multiple projects.
· Excellent communication skills.