DEPARTMENT:Food and Beverage
POSITION: Food & Beverage Supervisor
· 2 years of Food & Beverage experience
· 1 year of supervisory experience
· BSc in Hotel Management
· Any Graduate
· Ability to communicate proficiently in English
Primary Function of the Position
· To ensure prompt efficient service to our clients, and to assist the Food & Beverage Manager in his/her duties.
· Maintain pleasant and obliging manners towards the guests, and pay proper attention to their needs.
· Check the freshness and the quantity of food available for service
· Proper ordering of food from the unit ensuring that no excess ordering takes place
· To train staff to provide high standards of service and increase their personal knowledge.
· To assist the F&B Manager in the completion of ordering, scheduling and reports as necessary.
· To set an example of good grooming, punctuality, friendliness and knowledge.
· To enforce F&B and lodge policies toward others Departments and Staff.
· To perform paperwork as required.
· To ensure the work areas are clean and well maintained.
· To supervise all staff members in their duties and encourage or reprimand as necessary.
· To maintain all F&B public and service areas in a clean and orderly condition.
· To ensure that all equipment is in safe working condition
· To strictly follow HACCP & Food Safety regulations.
· To report to the F&B Manager.
· Any other Food & Beverage duties as required.