Designation – DevOps Architect.
Experience – 15 to 20 years
Location – Bangalore
Cloud – Azure/AWS/GCP/Openstack
Container – Docker/Containerd/Podman
Orchestration – Kubernetes/Openshift
CI/CD – Jenkins/Bamboo/Azure Devops/Octopus
IaC – Terraform/Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Overall 10+ years of software development experience and at least 7+ years of relevant experience in Cloud technologies
- Look for Automation, CI/CD, Container Orchestration, IaaC
- Understand business need, analyze the problem statement, recommend Business Units on cloud infrastructure, transition plan, managed Service Providers and associated security controls/risks.
- Experience with Cloud infra-automation and monitoring tool and solutions
- Strong experience with Linux (bash) and Powershell scripts
- Deep understanding of IT Infrastructure architecture on continuing with on-prem or transitioning to cloud
- Good understanding of Cloud Security controls, tools and standards
- SME on Cloud Infrastructure, Architecture related to Cloud Instances, Cloud Storage, VPC, Autoscaling, Security Groups, Cloud monitoring, audit logs
- Experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis, security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework
- Experience with modern cloud-native deployment techniques such as Kubernetes and other Distributed systems.
- Know how to architect for scale, resiliency, reliability, security, and performance
- Hands-on, expert-level experience designing and supporting complex, 24×7, mission-critical hosted solutions
- Good experience with backups and Disaster Recovery.
- Certification in Kubernetes, Openstack, AWS, GCP, Azure or Openstack is desirable.