Do you have exceptional computer skills and data entry/clerical expertise and want to work for a developing company? We want you to join our team if you have meticulous attention to detail, organizational skills, and software skills for this temp-hire opportunity. If you are a go-getter with a can-do mentality, please read on and apply today!
Salary: $15.75 – $16.04 per hour
Work hours: Flexible
Location – Tennessee (USA – Remote)
- Assist with standard clerical tasks such as data entry and correspondence.
- Enters and updates information into the computer system quickly and accurately, such as services, inquiries, submissions, log files, and so on.
- Prepares and double-checks report requests
- Aids in the dissemination of training class schedules and other information.
- Virtual meetings and training programs are moderated by him.
- Answer the multi-line switchboard and transfer callers as needed.
- Assist in the setup of conference rooms and training facilities.
- Assist in the achievement of goals and objectives, as well as additional duties as assigned
Skills Microsoft Office Organizational Capabilities Interpersonal abilities Handling Oral Communication Information That Must Be Kept Private Answering Phones Written Communication Data Entry Requirements One year of experience Level of experience: Experienced
MNR Solutions is a global leader in connecting great people with great businesses. Our knowledgeable agents will attentively listen to your employment requirements and then work hard to match your skills and qualifications to the correct position and company. Nobody works harder for you than MNR Solutions, whether you’re seeking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent, or permanent positions.
We welcome people of all abilities at MNR Solutions and want to guarantee that our hiring and interview process fulfills the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation in order to have a positive application or interview experience.
A successful candidate’s pay will be determined by various aspects, including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job requirements, certifications, and so on. Furthermore, MNR Solutions provides a complete benefits package that includes health insurance, an incentive and recognition program, and a 401K contribution (all benefits are dependent on eligibility).
MNR Solutions customer or applicable federal mandate may demand Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing for specific tasks, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Examine the job description carefully for details on vaccine/testing requirements, or contact your MNR Solutions representative for further information.