Do you have stellar computer skills, data entry/clerical experience and would like to join a growing company? If you have careful attention to detail, organizational skills and software skills for this temp-hire opportunity, we want you to join our team. Are you a go getter with a great can do attitude please read more and apply today!
salary: $15.75 – $16.04 per hour
work hours: Flexible
Location – Tennessee (USA – Remote)
- Assist with general clerical functions including data entry and correspondence
- Enters and edits information into the computer system with speed and accuracy including services, inquiries, submissions, log files, etc.
- Prepares and verifies report requests
- Assists in communication of training class schedules and general information
- Moderates virtual meetings and training classes
- Answer multi-line switchboard and transfers calls as appropriate.
- Assist in meeting room and training setups
- Assist in accomplishing the goals and objectives and other duties as assigned
Skills Microsoft Office Organizational Skills Inter personal Skills Oral Communication Handling Confidential Information Written Communication Answering Phones Data Entry
Qualifications Years of experience: 1 year Experience level: Experienced
MNR Solutions is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than MNR Solutions.
At MNR Solutions, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, MNR Solutions offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by MNR Solutions client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your MNR Solutions, representative for more information.