JOB TITLE: CDP
- 4 – 6 years of experience as a Commis – I / DCDP
- Multicuisine / BAKERY Confectionery / Garde Manger
- production and meal preparation
- Café based Food & Beverages
- To manage efficiently and cost effectively the day-to-day culinary operations of the café. Provide meal quality and consistency by following designated recipes.
Functions include menu creation, maintenance of quality standards, controlling and maintaining food cost, supervise storage, stocking, and sanitation procedures.
Reporting to the Executive Chef
- Manage all activities in the kitchen, including food preparation, production presentation and storage.
- Ensure efficient, cost-effective operation and profitability of food production
- Ensure that food products, presentation, and plating are of the highest quality, and are prepared to serve in a timely manner
- Assure adherence to all standards of food quality, preparation, recipes, and presentation in conjunction with the specifications
- Monitor adherence to safety, Hygiene and cleanliness standards, HACCP checklist, time, and temperature records.
- Menu planning, staffing and preparing of duty rosters
- Co-ordinate with the Executive Chef for planning the Menus
- Train and appropriately delegate duties and responsibilities so as to equip, develop and nurture the staff
- Maintain facilities and equipment in perfect condition and implement procedures to keep breakage and losses to the absolute minimum.
- Maintain close liaison and cordial relations with all clients and partners to promote business interests.
- Develop and execute a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Maintain positive relationship with clients to obtain feedback and encourage continued patronage.
- B.Sc. Hotel Management