Required Admission Officer for a World’s largest education technology company in Tamil Nadu, Experience : 2-7 years, Location : Chennai, Qualification : Must have bachelor’s degree., Preferred BTech / MBA /Masters in Psychology, Education etc
Purpose of the Admission Officer role:
Admission officer is responsible for lead generation through variety of marketing activities resulting in counselling and enrolling the students.
As an Admission officer, you are expected to:
- Generate admissions by maintaining a continuous influx of data by conducting “Above The Line” (ATL) & “Below The Line” (BTL) marketing activities such as- seminars in schools, open seminars in town & residential spots within a specified territory.
- Contribute towards set targets by doing school visits for meeting principals, coordinators and management personals for business development.
- Ensure a delightful customer experience while going for home visits to counsel students and parents and close admissions resulting in enrolling the students.
- Capitalize on business opportunities by liaising with local tuition teachers.
- Ensure adherence to internal processes and compliances.
To be successful in the Admission Officer role you are required to have:
- Ability to handle customers in a calm, empathic & patient manner, along with strong sales persuasion skills.
- Excellent networking and presentation skills to conduct seminars.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and writing emails, & comfortable while working on software related to Sales & Services.
- Fluency in communication of English and Regional Language.
- Comfortable for traveling and public speaking.
- Customer Orientation
- Sense of Ownership and Accountability.
- Result orientation
- Emotional intelligence for working in a team.
- Must have bachelor’s degree.
- Preferred BTech / MBA /Masters in Psychology, Education etc.
- Previous experience in counselling in education or careers counselling.
- Previous experience of Business to Customer (B2C) Sales across industries.
- Students, Parents & Schools.
- Partners and Vendors for Above The line (ATL) and Below The line (BTL) activities.
- Branch’s Academic & Non-Academic teams.
- Regional Student Support Centre.
- Regional Sales & Operations Team.
If interested kindly share your CV at [email protected]