Hiring for Software Test Engineer
Designation – Sr/Jr. Software Test Engineer (Automation/manual)
Position – 40+
Experience range 1.5 – 7 Years
Software Test Engineer Responsibilities
• Meeting with development managers to discuss software specifications and controls.
• Using the software as intended to analyze its functional properties.
• Designing manual and automated test procedures to evaluate each software product.
• Building, coding, and implementing software evaluation test programs.
• Running test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software correctly.
• Tweaking the software testing systems for maximum performance.
• Finalizing and documenting testing procedures.
• Completing final tests and creating test reports.
• Presenting test reports to management and suggesting software fixes. Software Test Engineer Requirements
• Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering, or similar field.
• Proven work experience as a software test engineer.
• In-depth knowledge of program testing software including Bugzilla and HP LoadRunner.
• Advanced knowledge of debugging codes and software development languages.
• Experience working with popular operating systems including Windows and Linux.
• Strong attention to detail. • Ability to collate data and compile test reports.
• Excellent software troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to design and write complex software testing procedures.