Exp : 4 to 11 years
Job Location : Bangalore / Noida / Mumbai / Pune / Gurgaon (Hybrid Work Model)
Notice: 30 days or Less
- 4 to 11 years of Experience in Core Java, Databases along with experience in some or the other front end technology
- Develop, write and implement software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development methodologies.
- Write high-quality code using the guidelines and effectively debug the code.
- Document the code changes, package the code, unit test it.
- Perform the task assigned as per their prioritization and implement a solution.
- Act upon the suggestions provided during the code reviews.
- Work with the application development team in delivering the project and deliverables within time and with good quality.
- Assess requirements for new and enhanced functionalities; identify the impact on existing applications, operating systems, hardware, and network.
- Perform unit testing, ensure quality assurance of applications through system testing.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technologies, trends and provides inputs/recommendations to the project manager or the architect as required.
- Coordinate and communicate with the other tracks and disciplines involved in the project.
- Working experience on Core Java, REST API, Spring/Hibernate.
- Springboot 2.0. x (web packages) for building RESTful application components.
- Good exposure to Database queries and comfortable with joins.
- Practical exposure to operating code repositories like Bitbucket, GitHub, etc.