Urgently hiring for Duck Creek Technical Architect
Experience Range – 10-20 years
Location – PAN India
Openings – 10+
Duck Creek Technical Architect –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- • Minimum of 10+ years’ Duck,
- Key Requirement for the Position:
- Applicant must have proven experience on architectural foundation of Duck Creek Platform and specifically Policy, Billing and Claims integration.
- Knowledge and experience in prior and latest version of policy including MVVM/Express 3.0.
- Strong hold on Duck Creek Core modules & tools EXAMPLE Author ,EXAMPLE Forms ,EXAMPLE Manuscript ,EXAMPLE Transact ,EXAMPLE Express Configure business rules, rating, and forms. Very good with troubleshooting and debugging applications.
- Ensures that solutions meet defined technical, functional, and service level requirements and standards prescribed by Duck Creek.
- The applicant must have hands-on experience and technical skills in designing and implementing enterprise level solutions using Duck Creek Suite of products , with a broad understanding of traditional and modern software technology frameworks, platforms, vendor software solutions, development tools, and processes.
- Hands on with various integrations, accelerators and utils provided by Duck Creek is desired.
- Experience designing and implementing solutions within the Duck Creek platform, aligning close to OOB features and best practices. Including but not limited to Policy, Rating, and Billing.
- Experience designing and implementing API-based integrations with clear understanding of JSON, REST and HTTP standards. Experience integrating both modern and legacy systems.
- Experience with developing reusable assets such as prototypes, solution designs, documentation and other materials that contribute to department and organization effectiveness and efficiency.
- Experience with creating and/or implementing designs and integration patterns connecting varied technology systems and vendor platforms.
- Experience working with agile development teams, methodologies, and toolsets.
- Good experience in Insurance domain
- The incumbent must have strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and technical writing skills with ability to effectively communicate solution recommendations and influence key stakeholders.
- Be a self-motivated individual with strong analytical and research skills; Can handle multiple high priority demands; and can be detail oriented, yet still be able to have clarity on the overall picture.
- Proficiency in designing and developing complex IT systems and assessing and evaluating alternative solutions.
- A strong desire to stay on top of technology trends in the Insurance Industry and Emerging Technology space.
- Good attitude and aptitude to learn new technology and work with larger team, Job Description:
- Develop overall application architecture and technical design deliverables for the Duck Creek Policy and Billing modules.
- Defines the applications required to operationalize the business imperatives, and how the components of each applications relate to each other.
- Familiar with Joint Application Design (JAD) session, prototyping, Conference Room Pilot (CRP), and similar approaches and principles
- Work closely with the senior technical resources from other employees and external partners, to interpret and translate business requirements into a solution technical design.
- Actively participate in Product workshops & discovery ,enabling fit-gap analysis.
- Actively participate in configuration of the Policy & billing solution. Completing critical configuration activities and solving the most complex problems.
- Analyze complex technical or systems problems; designs and implements effective solutions.
- Work with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications for improvements and enhancements.
- Take a leadership role in developing technical scope, approach, and implementation estimates.
- Collaborates with the business to ensure proper understanding of the functional needs and how they translate into solution designs.
- Engage in the assignment of work to development team resources, ensuring effective transition of knowledge, design assumptions and development expectations.
- Establish processes that will facilitate the development of an integrated solution by disparate resources (employees and contractors) that will work from different locations.
- Works across the Architecture teams to ensure the application components align with the application architecture and meet application performance goals
- Identifies and address application and data issues that affect application integrity.
- Identifies cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business architecture integrity.
- Transforms customer requirements into user and application required
- Serves as a trusted advisor of the customer
- Performs Design / Code Review(s)
- Participates in Conformance Review(s)
- Facilitation experience for conducting requirements gathering and stakeholder agreement meeting
Interested candidates share resume at [email protected] or Call/WhatsApp at +91 98105 03283